Glass of Bubbly is the only dedicated online news and information channel for Champagne & Sparkling Wine with a growing database of both industry professionals and consumers with now London’s biggest annual Champagne & Sparkling Wine Trade and Press tasting event and Worldwide Summit. So it makes sense that we hold the World’s biggest Champagne & Sparkling Wine awards with the most comprehensive panel of international judges to really put your fizz through the ‘test’.
So, why enter?
- For just £100 + VAT your wines will be judged by a host of international Champagne & Sparkling Wine professionals from wine writers to chefs, Master of Wines to Sommeliers.
- The World’s Finest Glass of Bubbly each year gets to keep the stunning Carynx trophy for one whole year.
- The industry can look forward to a great awards giving evening in London where one huge sparkling wine reception and dinner will take place with all wine entries on show!
- Once you have entered our awards you can expect a whole year of free promotions of your wines on the Glass of Bubbly website and social media channels.
“Importantly, our Champagne & Sparkling Wine Awards communicate to both within the industry and also out to consumers. Our easy to understand categories and the fact that we hold one of the biggest online audiences and email databases of Champagne & Sparkling Wine enthusiasts that winners of our awards get the maximum exposure for their wines. We are not simply just another wine awards, we work with all our entries throughout the year promoting their wines to Champagne & Sparkling Wine buyers and fans across the globe. From consumers to trade buyers, Glass of Bubbly has the biggest eagerly awaiting audience for our award winners.” Christopher Walkey, Founder of Glass of Bubbly
“These awards embrace a select group of international Champagne & Sparkling Wine professionals that judge all the entries both on tasting scores and also importantly to what consumer friendly category they should come under – This is a great way to both showcase award results to the industry and to consumers as both these sectors hold potential buyers for wine labels. Glass of Bubbly is by far the biggest name in Champagne & Sparkling Wine news and information online so who else is there better to test your wines with!” Tatiana Mann, Creative Director of The World’s Finest Glass of Bubbly Awards.
“I simply love the idea of categorising award winning wines in easy to understand descriptive names such as Sea Breeze and Fruity and Floral, this is a whole new way of judging wines.” Michael Edwards, The World’s Finest Glass of Bubbly Honorary Judge.
Below are links referring to ‘The World’s Finest Glass of Bubbly Awards’:
- Travel in Georgia – Georgian Wine Company Badagoni Wins Three Medals in London
- Noordman Wijnimport – Congratulations to Champagne Jean Diot which received a Silver medal
- English Wine Producers – A sparkling ending to a fabulous year for Bolney Wine Estate
- Opus Wine – The World’s Finest Glass of Bubbly 2017 has been found!
- Camel Valley – Pinot Noir Rosé Brut Wins Trophy At The World’s Finest Glass Of Bubbly Awards 2017
- Gonzalez Byass UK – Champagne Deutz scoops top title!
- La Montina Franciacorta – Glass Of Bubbly Awards La Montina
- Giusti Wine – The Glass of Bubbly Awards
- Champagne Delavenne Pere et Fils – Awards for our Champagnes
- Badagoni Georgian Wines – GLASS OF BUBBLY (UK) – 2017
- Travel to recovery – Gold Medals in The World’s Finest Glass of Bubbly Awards 2017
- Thinking of the Days – A day of fizz, fizz, glorious fizz
- Circle of Wine Writers – World’s Finest Glass of Bubbly 2017 announced
- The France Show 2018 – Masterclass of Trophy winning French Fizz from 2017 awards
- TalkRadio – Showcasing English Sparkling Wine Trophy & Medal Winners Denbies, Fox & Fox, Camel Valley and Exton Park (copyright TalkRadio)
- DrinksBusiness – Winemaker Laurent Autréau was at the Glass of Bubbly Awards tasting yesterday
- Vineyard Magazine – Denbies and Camel Valley Trophy Winning Wines featured in January 2018 issue